Assistant Restaurant Manager
Do you want to work within an established, upmarket environment where high quality standards of service and presentation are crucial? Are you passionate about delivering an uplifting dining experience? If so, then this role could be for you.
You must have previous experience of restaurant management.
- Shift planning and organisation
- Management of reservations to maximise revenue
- Leading, managing and motivating your team with a hands-on approach
- Ensuring absolute guest satisfaction and an uplifting dining experience
- Developing team members by listening, analysing their strengths and weaknesses and training accordingly; showing regular appreciation and respect
- Evolving, organising and instigating best health and safety practices, including safer food, better business food safety management procedures and food hygiene regulations
- Paying attention to detail from front to back of house and instilling this approach in others.
Salary, working hours and benefits
Starting salary: £20,000 per year plus tips.
Due to the nature of the business you must be flexible about your hours. The job role will include weekend and evening work.